Signing up for an iPhone mobile casino account is a sure way to play real money slots on the go. However, the way you access these apps and the gaming variety can vary from casino to casino. Some are either web-based, while others go a notch higher by offering dedicated gaming apps. So read this guide first before plunging into the exciting iPhone mobile gaming world.
Getting Started in an iPhone Mobile Casino
Whether you'd like to play an iPhone mobile casino using a web browser or a dedicated app, signing up is super-simple. Like desktop versions, you only need to set up an account and begin enjoying the thrills straightaway. Just choose a casino, log in or create an account, and claim your sign up bonus. After that, select a game, and begin playing. You can use your desktop account details to log in.
What are the Available iPhone Casino Games?
There are hundreds if not thousands of iPhone mobile casino games to enjoy. Think of it as dropping by your favorite land-based casino, and you see all your favorites there. The only difference is that the iPhone games are available to you anywhere, anytime.
Just like on a brick and mortar casino, mobile casino games are cl assified into multiple categories. Some common types include:
- Video Poker
On top of these categories, there are also some unique variations that you can play. They include progressive slots, keno, 3D slots, European Roulette, European Blackjack, and so much more. Slot fans can keep an eye on Game of Thrones, Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Mega Moolah, and many more. Overall, there is plenty of action in an iPhone casino.
How to Choose the Best iPhone Casino
When selecting a mobile casino, the bare minimum you should expect is a smooth gaming experience. That aside, below are some of the things you should consider:
- Device compatibility – iPhones are always upgrading, and so do online casino platforms. That said, it's vital to ensure that the casino app is optimized to work smoothly on multiple iOS versions. Typically, the best iPhone casinos offer an app to download from the App Store to add to your in-browser play experience.
- Security – This is undoubtedly an essential thing to consider, whether you're enrolling in a land-based or online casino. Make sure that the mobile casino offers tight security to your funds and personal information. One, it should be licensed by popular bodies like the UKGC or MGA. And two, the site should use SSL encryption for personal data security.
- Promotions – Generally, we're all in it to win, and a generous welcome package offers an excellent start. The mobile casino sign up bonus should give your bankroll a boost, as you'll enjoy playing without committing much of your real funds. Carefully read through the wagering requirement, though. Also, find out if there are multiple regular promos for loyal players.
- Games – The game selection in a mobile casino is vital. For the best experience, ensure that the casino packs multiple games from various categories and suppliers. Look software developers such as Microgaming, NetEnt, Play'n Go, etc.
- Payment methods – As an iPhone user, you should consider a mobile casino that supports Apple Pay for a seamless banking experience. The casino should also offer other reliable options such as e-wallets, prepaid cards, credit/debit cards, and, if possible, cryptocurrency. Also, read the fine print to know the maximum and minimum payment amounts and the withdrawal duration.
- Support – Lastly, an iPhone casino should offer reliable customer support avenues. The support team should be available via phone, email, or live chat. It's best to ensure that one of the channels is available 24/7.
iOS now supports virtually any type of game that you can play on your favorite desktop online casino. However, older iPhones might have lower graphics and processing specs, which in turn will limit some slots to your desktop account. But that notwithstanding, you're likely to find a variety on your mobile phone.